mercoledì 8 febbraio 2012

I LOVE this shop!

Green and Black

Green and Black by elenavilla featuring a lace jacket

Dorothy Perkins lace jacket
$25 - dorothyperkins.com

$35 - dorothyperkins.com

Dorothy Perkins green shoes
$69 - dorothyperkins.com

Dorothy Perkins filigree jewelry
£13 - dorothyperkins.com



Buongiorno a tutti voi! Mi sono definitivamente innamorata di queste zeppe verdi...so che sono difficili da abbinare, e questo è il modo in cui lo farei io (se le avessi, ovviamente..!). Che ne pensate? Avete qualche altra idea per abbinarle? /

Hi darlings! I defenitely fall in love with the green wedges...I know it's something strange to match with other garments, and this is how I'd wear them (if I had them, of course..!). What do you think? Have you any other idea to use them?

Etichette: , , , , , ,



0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page

               

http://s22.postimg.org/666et2e31/lol.png