giovedì 9 agosto 2012

God bless H&M sales!!




Borsa simile alla Bow Bag di Miu Miu inviatami da OASAP Fashion
Simil Miu Miu Bow Bag sent to me by OASAP Fashion


  

  
Maglione viola con angora di H&M: 5 € invece di 19,90!
Purple angora sweater from H&M: 5 instead of 19,90!

 


  
Maglioncino rosa estivo H&M: 5 € invece di 34,95!!
H&M pink summerish sweater: 5 € instead of 34,95!!


 


Giacca nera elegante di H&M: 10 € invece di 39,95!!
H&M black elegant jacket: 10 € instead of 39,95!!


 



Maglione viola a scaldacuore di H&M: 5 € invece di 24,95!
H&M purple wraparound sweater: 5 € instead of 24,95!




Collana fatta a mano da una signora che spero di potervi presentare :)
Handmade necklace made by a woman I'd like to introduce to you :)


 



Collana m e r a v i g l i o s a di Dorothy Pekins
Dorothy Perkins w o n d e r f u l necklace


Un giorno, per caso, sono entrata da H&M e ho trovato tre maglioni e una giacca a dei prezzi pazzeschi...la giacca elegante la volevo da tempo, e come farsela sfuggire per 10 euro?? I due maglioni viola li ho presi al volo, dato che ne ho parecchi bucherellati qua e là da sostituire.. e il maglioncino rosa l'avevo addocchiato a inizio collezione ma, per principio, non avrei mai speso 35 euro per un maglioncino estivo..proprio perchè odio dovermi vestire a strati anche d'estate, ma per 5 euro la storia cambia :)
E quella borsa molto in stile Miu Miu? Il modello, come ormai avrete capito, mi piace molto..ve la farò vedere molto presto in un outfit!
Che ne pensate?

One day, just for case, I entered one of the H&M stores of my city and I found three sweaters and an elegant black jacket for such interesting prices!!! I have been looking for an elegant jacket in black for ages so, how could I leave it there for 10 euros??? The purple sweaters had to enter in my closet because of their style, of their price and because I have lots of jumpers with holes in them and I had to replace them.. And what about the pink summerish sweater? I saw it at the beginning of the collection, but I would never have spent 35 euros for a jumper to be used during summer...Of course, the new price changed every thoughts I had :)
Moreover, the bag is so similar to a Miu Miu model..you know I love it! As soon as possible, I'll show it to you in an outfit!
What do you think, guys?

An H&Med hug,
Ele. 

Etichette: , , , , , , , , , ,



3 Commenti:

Alle 10 agosto 2012 alle ore 17:14 , Blogger Jovana ha detto...

I love that pink summer sweater, and I totally agree with this posts title! :)

Lovely catches and I also love that flowers necklace!

Nice blog, would you like to follow each other? I am already following you ;)

http://fallforfall.blogspot.com/

 
Alle 11 agosto 2012 alle ore 22:40 , Blogger Unknown ha detto...

Thanks a lot darling..I'm gonna follow you back ;)

 
Alle 8 settembre 2012 alle ore 12:33 , Blogger nathalie, red head. ha detto...

Grandi affari!



NEW POST! VFNO MILAN!

Red head's Blog
Facebook page
Red head on Instagram!

 

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page

               

http://s22.postimg.org/666et2e31/lol.png