mercoledì 7 marzo 2012

My owl collection & new entries!




 E' una piccola collezione, che spero aumenti in questi mesi! :)


It's a very little collection that I hope will increase during the next months! :)

Orecchini / Earrings : Dorothy Perkins
Braccialetto / Bracelet : Circus
Prima collana / First necklace : no brand from Malta
Seconda collana / Second one : DonnaPiù








Ecco i nuovi arrivati :) La collana e il braccialetto arrivano da Madrid e sono un regalo di mia mamma (è andata la settimana prima di me!). 
I dvd sono un mio acquisto su quella favolosa invenzione che è Amazon! Amo Audrey, la sua classe, la sua eleganza, la sua ironia e le sue espressioni..e da tempo volevo dei suoi film :)
Ed infine, ecco il nuovo numero di Elle Italia, con quattro volumi (Siii!!) e il mascara di Dior f a v o l o s o ! !

Here they are, the new entries :) The necklace and the bracelet come from Madrid and they're a present from my mum (she's been there the week before I've been).
The dvds represent my shopping from the wonderful invention of Amazon! I love Audrey, her style, her elegance, her irony and her expressions..and it's been a long time since I wanted some films of her :)
And last but not least, the new wonderful Elle Italy, with four books (Yeeeppp!!) and the Dior rimmel f a b u l o u s ! !

Thing I'd like to have

Thing I'd like to have by elenavilla featuring an owl shirt
Destined lace top
$24 - tillys.com

Owl shirt
$20 - delias.com

FOSSIL owl handbag
$30 - macys.com

Pippo Perez brown jewelry
$2,105 - ylang23.com

Owl jewelry
$20 - macys.com

River Island face jewelry
£4 - riverisland.com

River Island gold tone earrings
£1.50 - riverisland.com



Queste sono le cose che mi piacerebbe avere nella mia collezione!

These are the things I'd like to have in my collection!
 
A big hug,
Ele.

Etichette: , , , , , ,



3 Commenti:

Alle 7 marzo 2012 alle ore 19:25 , Blogger Unknown ha detto...

you surely love owls :D
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

 
Alle 7 marzo 2012 alle ore 19:36 , Blogger Unknown ha detto...

Yeees :D

 
Alle 7 marzo 2012 alle ore 21:40 , Blogger everYOURS everMINE ha detto...

love the necklaces and earrings! :)
xo
everyoursevermine.blogspot.com

 

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page

               

http://s22.postimg.org/666et2e31/lol.png