martedì 21 gennaio 2014

You're the one who makes you feel good.

 Love.



 Have something new and you'll find the way to keep on your workout.



 Geek new kind of glasses :)



 Cute yellow flowers just in front of the Brighton Royal Pavillion.



 Strawberries and bran for breakfast will make your day.



 Turin in the morning.



 On the train to Milan Fashion Week in September.



Guess what? Wishing for a new lens...maybe 50mm 1.4?



Oh, guys. I've missed blogging so much.
I was working hard on my thesis, cause I didn't think to finish it on time and so I was scared of having it in July...and you know, I hate my uni and I do want to escape from it asap. But, miracles happen, and I managed to write it on time: and I'm happy with that :) Seemed that anyone believed in me but myself...and so, I'm just happy of having managed to do it :)
Now, I'm thinking about EVRYTHING. And when I say it, it's true. I'd like to start a job, to have a new page for Fashion and Costume, to feel better with myself and the world (does it make any sense?), have more time for my passions...so, here's a post about that. Basically all these pics are taken from my instagram (just the Brighton one and the last one are made with my camera) and they show perfectly what I'm thinking about during these days: eating better, feeling better (and, believe me, some shopping for the gym could really motivate you to go there!!) and organizing my future. 
Today I read a good sentence: you're the one who makes you feel good. And that's a truth. If you stay well, none can take away your smile.
Last but not least....I'm writing the first post from my new white/silver Sony Vayo: this happened because my beloved pc thought about abandoning me as I decided to write my final chapter of thesis. 
Have a nice week xx


Non avete idea di quanto mi sia mancato scrivere sul blog in questi giorni (settimane?)
Ero presa dalla tesi: ebbene sì, chiunque sembrava crederci ce la potessi fare...chiunque tranne me. Ho avuto seriamente paura di non riuscire a stare nei tempi e a dover scalare a luglio, e voi sapete quanto odi la mia università e quanta voglia abbia di andarmene. Così mi sono concentrata solo quelle maledette 80 pagine ma...ora è fatta :) manca la conclusione, ma ormai ci siamo. E sono felice di avercela fatta, perchè non credevo davvero di finire in tempo :)
Inutile a dirsi, in questi giorni sto pensando tantissimo al mio futuro..vorrei trovarmi un lavoro, avere una nuova pagina per Fashion and Costume, sentirmi meglio col mondo e vivere in modo più organizzato (ha senso?). Ecco quindi la carrellata di foto, prese principalmente dal mio instagram, fatta eccezione per quella di Brighton e l'ultima che sono state scattate con la mia refex. Mangiare (e cucinare) meglio e spesso, andare regolarmente in palestra (e fidatevi, un po' di "gym shopping" può davvero motivarvi!!), fare foto a ciò che mi rilassa guardare.. Insomma, essere me.
Giusto oggi ho letto una frase interessante: non dare la colpa agli altri, sei tu che decidi di essere felice. Una verità assoluta. Se si sta bene con se stessi, nessuno e niente ci potrà mai togliere il sorriso.
E....gran finale, primo post dal mio nuovo Sony Vaio bianco perla: il mio caro pc, dopo otto anni di amore corrisposto, ha pensato bene di abbandonarmi proprio quando ho iniziato l'ultimo capitolo della tesi. 

Una meravigliosa settimana,
Ele xx

Etichette: , , , , , , , ,



2 Commenti:

Alle 21 gennaio 2014 alle ore 14:26 , Blogger Unknown ha detto...

Io spero di iniziare presto a scriverla la tesi perché come te non vedo l'ora di finire! Bravissima allora in bocca al lupo! Belle foto!

 
Alle 10 febbraio 2014 alle ore 10:38 , Anonymous Anonimo ha detto...

Your write-ups are far more than wow! what does bubblegum casting do ?

 

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page

               

http://s22.postimg.org/666et2e31/lol.png