domenica 24 novembre 2013

Paola Frani Heritage.








...of course, some shopping before leaving to Turin :)
 

 Hi, my sweet and new friend Beanie :)


Black and studs will rock my winter!


A day spent in Milan to visit once again Paola Frani's showroom. This time I had the possibility to meet the heritage of each collection: a nice project to confirm that her style is cool and appropriate for every year and every season. So, I had to comb through her past collections and choose the item I thought could be adapted to my style. A very nice seamstress was there to help me with all the changes I wanted for my dress. 
I chose a long and black sheat dress with a particular decoration on the shoulders and I decided to have it shorter and more modern just by cutting some centimetres from the edge.
You can see the result in my pictures, but the official ones are coming soon! 
So, stay tuned! 

Una giornata a Milano presso lo showroom di Paola Frani. QUesta volta ho avuto la possibilità di curiosare tra le vecchie collezioni per trovare il pezzo che secondo me poteva essere riadattato tranquillamente alla moda contemporanea. Le creazioni di Paola Frani hanno uno stile e una qualità per cui è assolutamente possibile poter apportare piccole modifiche a un abito di una collezione passata per renderlo attuale. Io ho scelto un lungo tubino nero, semplice e con un unico particolare: le spalle. Ho pensato di farlo accorciare di parecchi centimetri per renderlo più adatto al mio stile, alla mia fisicità e un po' più rock.
Una gentilissima sarta era lì, pronta ad aiutarmi e a soddisfare le mie esigenze :)
A presto con le foto ufficiali dell'evento! 
Stay tuned :)

ps: ho assolutamente abbandonato l'idea di scrivere solo in inglese, non sarebbe giusto per tutte le mie lettrici italiane..mi scuso per lo scorso post!

A big hug,
Ele.   

Etichette: , , , , , ,



1 Commenti:

Alle 24 novembre 2013 alle ore 11:30 , Blogger Unknown ha detto...

Ma che meraviglia il vestito Paola Frani!
Buona domenica :)
xoxo
G

 

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page

               

http://s22.postimg.org/666et2e31/lol.png